Skill Development & Job Search Preparation
Kelley Ashby Consulting specializes in preparing college students, recent graduates, adults returning to the workforce, and those geared toward a future promotion or career change for success in their dream career. Through her experience in higher education, Kelley has developed extensive knowledge in what skills and qualities companies look for in new hires and can tailor her program to improve those competencies an individual may be lacking while helping them develop an impressive resume and assisting in interview readiness. Likewise, Kelley can tailor her training for those who already obtain a position to be successful in their current workplace.
Emotional Intelligence (EI)
Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to use emotions effectively. EI skills are the foundation of high-performing individuals and organizations. Kelley Ashby is a Genos Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner who specializes in helping individuals improve customer service, individual performance, and workplace readiness by building their Emotional Intelligence competencies. Click here to learn the benefits of Emotionally Intelligent Competencies for individual growth.
- Increase engagement and improve performance
- Build resiliency
- Increase sales and productivity
- Enhance leadership effectiveness
- Reduce stress and burnout
- Remain functional in an unhealthy work environment
Additional trainings for leaders and supervisors include The Emotionally Intelligent Leader, The Resilient Leader, The Engaging Leader, and The Mindful Leader (click here to read more information).
- Assessments (self, 180°, and 360° for leaders)
- Individual and Group Interpretations of Reports
- Individual Coaching
- Group Trainings (1-hour, half-day, full-day, customized)
Workplace Skills Training
Need to develop or improve the skills critical to workplace success for your future career? We offer skills training in numerous areas that will lead directly to workplace success:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Overcoming Challenges
- Managing Interpersonal Conflict
- Maximizing Performance through Supervision
- Developing a Mission and Vision
- Initiative and Follow Through
- Effectively Adapting to Change
Leveraging Your Strengths
“There is no more effective way to empower people than to see each person in terms of his or her strengths” (Don Clifton, Father of Strengths Psychology and Inventor of CliftonStrengths®). Understand your talents and what makes you unique so you know how to:
- Improve Performance
- Become a Better Teammate and Colleague
- Engage More at Work
- Be More Productive
- Maximize Your Potential
Want to become a leader businesses can't wait to hire? Become a more effective leader by discovering and applying three key strengths-based leadership principles:
- Knowing your own strengths and investing in others’ strengths;
- Finding people with the right strengths and getting them on your team; and
- Retaining talent by understanding and meeting the four basic needs of those you lead
Looking for something else?
Looking for a training topic that isn't on this list? Click here to contact Kelley.